What to do if your roommate problem can’t be solved?

Ask a resident assistant or housing coordinator to request a room change if your college roommate problem can’t be resolved. Resolving conflicts may take time and effort, and you’ll want to approach the situation with an open mind and willingness to compromise. If the situation becomes unbearable despite your efforts, explore other options to ensure a safe and comfortable living environment.

Also Found On