10 Fastest Growing Jobs in Business Management & Administration
What are the fastest growing careers in Business Management & Administration?
Business Management & Administration careers include jobs in planning, organizing, directing, and evaluating business functions essential to efficient and productive business operations.
Here is a list of 10 fastest growing careers in the Business Management & Administration career cluster with substantial job demand.
- Investment Fund Managers: Projected Job Growth: 9.10%
Plan, direct, or coordinate investment strategy or operations for a large pool of liquid assets supplied by institutional investors or individual investors.
- Management Analysts: Projected Job Growth: 8.40%
Conduct organizational studies and evaluations, design systems and procedures, conduct work simplification and measurement studies, and prepare operations and procedures manuals to assist management in operating more efficiently and effectively. Includes program analysts and management consultants.
- Computer and Information Systems Managers: Projected Job Growth: 7.17%
Plan, direct, or coordinate activities in such fields as electronic data processing, information systems, systems analysis, and computer programming.
- Brownfield Redevelopment Specialists and Site Managers: Projected Job Growth: 6.77%
Plan and direct cleanup and redevelopment of contaminated properties for reuse. Does not include properties sufficiently contaminated to qualify as Superfund sites.
- Compliance Managers: Projected Job Growth: 6.77%
Plan, direct, or coordinate activities of an organization to ensure compliance with ethical or regulatory standards.
- Loss Prevention Managers: Projected Job Growth: 6.77%
Plan and direct policies, procedures, or systems to prevent the loss of assets. Determine risk exposure or potential liability, and develop risk control measures.
- Regulatory Affairs Managers: Projected Job Growth: 6.77%
Plan, direct, or coordinate production activities of an organization to ensure compliance with regulations and standard operating procedures.
- Wind Energy Development Managers: Projected Job Growth: 6.77%
Lead or manage the development and evaluation of potential wind energy business opportunities, including environmental studies, permitting, and proposals. May also manage construction of projects.
- Wind Energy Operations Managers: Projected Job Growth: 6.77%
Manage wind field operations, including personnel, maintenance activities, financial activities, and planning.
- Training and Development Specialists: Projected Job Growth: 6.36%
Design or conduct work-related training and development programs to improve individual skills or organizational performance. May analyze organizational training needs or evaluate training effectiveness.
This list was developed to provide meaningful information, so only occupations with a minimum number of available jobs were included.
Explore more careers on BigFuture. Not sure where to start? Get a list of careers that match your interests with our easy 15-minute Career Quiz.