Can undocumented students complete the FAFSA?

Undocumented students, including students with temporary protected status and Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) students, aren’t eligible for federal aid. You may be eligible for financial aid from your state, college, or a scholarship provider. Reach out to the financial aid office at the colleges you’re considering. Explore alternatives to federal student aid. For additional information and some frequently asked questions, look here.

Also Found On