How does my child get a fee waiver?

To get a test fee waiver, your child should contact their school counselor. If your child is homeschooled, they can contact a counselor at a local high school. Counselors distribute fee waivers to eligible students.

College application fee waivers automatically appear in your child’s College Board online account after they use an SAT fee waiver.

Also Found On