My address listed on the college application fee waivers has changed. How do I update my contact information?

If your contact information is out of date, please log in to your College Board account and make the necessary updates. Then you can print out your college application fee waivers, and your updated contact information should display.

If you have further questions, please contact us.

Counselors can call the SAT Educator Help Line at 888-SAT-HELP (888-728-4357) for more information about college application fee waivers.

Also Found On