How do you apply for college without wasting time? Advisers often recommend gathering relevant documents before you begin. You can knock out the informative sections in one go, reducing your chances of making an error. Some of the basics you need include:
- Identity cards and Social Security number.
- School transcripts.
- Test scores.
- List of extracurriculars.
- List of awards and achievements.
- Recommendation letters, if required by the college.
- Application and school portal login credentials.