Scholarships, Grants, and Institutional Aid

Whether you’re pursuing a certificate, trade program, associate degree, or bachelor’s degree, you can get help paying for college. It can come in the form of financial aid from your state, from the federal government, and/or from the college you plan on attending. And it can also come from scholarships or grants, which money for college that you don’t have to pay back.